The 2014 21st Annual Christian Writers Seminar
Celebrating 21 years with keynoter Susy Flory
Writing to Change the World
Does God want you to write for publication? The basics of Christian writing may help you answer that question.
Though we target the person beginning the journey of written ministry, published writers will also be inspired in
their writing endeavors.
Join us at Redwood Chapel in Castro Valley on Friday evening, February 21st and Saturday the 22nd, 2014. This
popular seminar features:
- Three keynote addresses
- Forty writing workshops in all genres
- A conferee's binder with all session outlines
- A high-value writers conference at a reasonable price
- Dozens of multi-published writers on staff and in attendance
- An opportunity for a personalized critique of your manuscript
- CDs of all keynote addresses and workshop sessions
- A book table with resources on writing and books by the instructors
- Pastries, coffee, juice and water Saturday morning
- Lunch Saturday for pre-registered conferees
Listen to Jon Drury, the Seminar director, tell you how to get the most of of the
I felt called to write following a life-threatening
illness but didn't have any training or experience. A friend suggested that the
Christian Writers Conference was a great place to start. I attended my first
seminar in 2011, and I was not only given the tools I needed to write, but also
received the support of professional writers.
Soon after, I volunteered to write a regular column for our local newspaper - without
any experience. I was also encouraged to enter the 2012 Guideposts Writers Conference
and was picked as one of the winners. Since then, I've won another Guideposts contest,
sold four stories and have written dozens of columns. This life-changing journey all
began at Christian Writers Seminar. If you want to improve your writing skills or are
just getting started, this is the perfect place. ~ Sandi Olson
You can find us on Facebook and we would appreciate your "Liking"
us. You can also support us through your favorite social media sites.
The Christian Writers Seminar is a non-profit ministry of Redwood
Chapel Community Church and is held at Redwood Chapel's facility at
19300 Redwood Road, Castro Valley, California in the San Francisco